Friday, November 17, 2017

Italy Out of WC

No US, no Italy, it's in frickin' Russia...I wonder if I'm going to bother watching it next year.

I will watch what transpires when Spuds come to the Etihad tomorrow.  I expect a shootout.  Tottenham is very good now, but I don't see why we can't beat them.  Xhaka may be the weak link--too easy to play around. 

I wonder how long Spurs can hang on to their big players.  Kane, Dele Alli, and Erickson will get impatient if they aren't winning anything, and Tottenham is building a stadium. 

I'm still annoyed we didn't sell Alexis and Ozil.  The way they're playing, their prospective salaries are going down every week.  Yeah, they could start playing the way they are capable of, but I don't see many signs of that.  At this point, I'd rather have Iwobi or Nketiah.  They don't give the ball away as much.

No comments:

Post a Comment